1. Buy things for their usefulness rather than their status.
2. Reject anything that is producing an addiction in you.
3. Develop a habit of giving things away.
4. Refuse to be propagandized by the custodians of modern
5. Learn to enjoy things without owning them.
6. Develop a deeper appreciation for the creation.
7. Look with a healthy skepticism at all "buy-now, pay
8. Reject jargon and abstract speculation whose purpose is to
obscure and impress rather than to illuminate and inform.
9. Reject anything that breeds the oppression of others.
10. Shun anything that distracts you from seeking first the
Kingdom of God.